Helping Clients Succeed: Closing The Sale is designed to help sales leaders and their teams close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world’s top performers.
Research from CSO Insights showed that only one out of six sales presentations had greater than a 50/50 chance of resulting in a sale. Why is that? After more than a decade of working with sales professionals all over the world, we have observed that there are two common mistakes that keep many sales professionals from winning more deals:
- They present to open, rather than to close
- Their presentations are information rich and decision poor
The Top Performer Difference
The top 5% of sales professionals approach closing differently. They understand that closing is much more than a single event. Rather, it’s a process of successful decision-making that happens long before the contract is ever signed, and winning or losing the sale depends on whether they have - or have not - added value to that decision-making process.
Top performers sell with the intent to achieve win-win outcomes. They carefully prepare before every client meeting in order to create the conditions for good decision making. They spend less time talking at the client and more time discussing with the client those decisions that will best serve the client’s needs. Finally, they follow a simple, reliable process to determine when they are ready to close.
Helping Clients Succeed: Closing The Sale
Close more sales by applying the mindsets and skillsets of the world’s top performers.
By Participating in this program you'll learn how to
- Transform every client interaction into a decision-making opportunity
- Navigate and influence the decision-making process with more precision and success
- Create decision velocity for your clients, shortening your sales cycle
- Use understanding and logic to resolve objections
- Improve your win rate by improving outcomes for your clients