Accelerate Your Sales and Business Success The Go-Giver Way with our Online Course
What are the requirements?
There are no special requirements or entry criteria for this online course via Udemy. If you have already read the The Go-Giver and are familiar with the core principles at the heart of this course that's great, but it's not required. We have everything you need right here.
What am I going to get from this course?
- This course will introduce you to a new way of thinking about sales, about business and about life - The Go-Giver Way
- You'll learn that selling, doing business and living like a Go-Giver is not only a nicer, more fulfilling and more purposeful way to live life and conduct business, it’s also a very financially profitable way as well.
- You'll get a downloadable course workbook, specifically designed for this course
- You'll enjoy a series of seven high energy interview style video's and be guided through the course stages by your personal coach
- You'll complete a series of practical exercises and benefit from tips and strategies you can apply immediately
- By completing this course you will be equipped to unlock a higher level of performance and satisfaction personally and professionally
Who is the target audience?
If you are in sales or if you employ people who are in sales in any form, then this course is for you. And if you're not in sales this course is for you too. Go-Giver principles are for anyone and everyone who at any point in the course of their everyday life and work finds themselves dealing with other human beings.
It doesn't matter if you're just starting out or have many years of experience, are an individual entrepreneur, a member of a team, leading a team or if you're looking for a way to enhance performance across your organisation. Go-Giver principles are universal and they will help you to enjoy greater success and satisfaction in your life and business.
As a result of completing this online course via Udemy you will have a clear understanding of the Five Laws of Stratospheric Success at the heart of the Go-Giver philosophy and framework and you'll have started to develop your own strategies to apply them. You will have learned what it means to sell, do business and live life like a Go-Giver and be better equipped to unlock a higher level of personal fulfillment, satisfaction and performance.