How well do your client-facing people negotiate? Do you ever
leave anything on the table or give something for nothing?
How do you strike the balance between creating and claiming value?
Few things can be more daunting than negotiating with tough client organisations.
As a result, consultants and salespeople often negotiate too hard or too soft for their own or their client’s interests. Are consultants and sales people in your organisation experiencing any of the following?
- Giving in on price or sacrificing margins to win the business.
- Struggling to deal with “negotiation games” and often agreeing to inferior arrangements to close the deal.
- Not knowing how to effectively create and claim an appropriate share of the value and leaving money on the table.
This workshop teaches how to manage the human dynamics in every negotiation and dramatically improve business outcomes. Participants will learn the four main principles at play in every negotiation:
- Prepare better, do better
- The power of anchoring
- Pressure - the killer in every negotiation
- How to create value exchanges that keep margins intact and drive satisfaction
- Create and claim more value.
- Prepare and execute a powerful negotiation plan with credible targets.
- Resolve pressures and fears and develop strong objection-handling skills.
- Decide when, and when not to concede with confidence and skill.
- Stop discounting and create effective value exchanges.
- Nurture and sustain long-term client relationships in a competitive environment
12-WEEK IMPLEMENTATION PLAYBOOK
Each week for 12-weeks, participants will work on playbook activities that support and sustain what they learned in the live work session. The playbook phase is the key to the implementation of negotiation skills and tools.
Participants hold themselves accountable through regularly scheduled check-ins with their leaders and coaching sessions with their team members.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Learn to plan for negotiation, create options for mutual gain, and move negotiation from bargaining to closing. Please click on the link below and we'll be in touch to find out if FranklinCovey's Negotiation solution would work for you and your organisation.