How Qualified Are The Opportunities In Your Team’s Pipeline?
Our experience with over 35,000 sales professionals all over the world—in large, medium, and small-sized companies - has revealed three predictable behaviors that most sales people experience.
- First is their reluctance to stop pursuing weak opportunities because they’re afraid they won’t hit their quota.
- Next is their apparent rush to close the deal without taking the time to really understand their client’s needs.
- Finally, the third behavior is the sales person’s inability to handle objections and pushbacks effectively.
The results are often over-investing in the wrong people and opportunities, under-investing in the right opportunities, and leaving money on the table by failing to uncover the business issues their clients are really striving for.
The good news is, these behaviors can be replaced with new and effective behaviors.
With FranklinCovey’s Helping Clients Succeed: Qualifying Opportunities, sales professionals learn how to widen their relationship footprint into larger and more strategic opportunities while focusing on the right deals and developing the mindsets and skillsets of top performers. The results are lower cost of sales, increased deal sizes, increased win rates, and delighted customers!
THREE NEW MINDSETS
Our approach begins with an interactive one-day program and continues with a 12-week playbook driven journey that establishes and supports three key selling mindsets:
- First is Enable Decisions, where we emphasise the capability to help the client make incremental decisions along the selling cycle.
- Second is Win Fast, Lose Fast, where we help sales people understand that both Qualifying In and Qualifying Out are both appropriate and intelligent options.
- Finally, Handle Objections, focuses on dealing with a variety of predictable pushbacks in a way that allows the client to take responsibility for fixing and resolving the objection.