What if the toughest barrier between us and our needs is that we don’t ask for help fulfilling them?
It can often feel like there’s a lack of cooperation and collaboration in the world, especially if you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner, having said that many people in larger organisations also feel isolated and alone. But more often than not, the cause isn’t that we have a collective unwillingness to give others a helping hand - it’s the fact that most of us simply don’t, or won’t, ask for help.
Why? First, asking for help is often perceived as a sign of weakness or ignorance, implying that someone can’t achieve results on their own. A second common barrier is nervousness about incurring social debts or obligations, we secretly think to ourselves ”What do I owe this person now?”
Thirdly, personal values can get in the way. Self-reliance is an admirable trait, but it’s also self-limiting. The reality is that in today’s world, you can’t be successful if you don’t ask for what you need. So how can you make asking for help easier?
Introducing The Reciprocity Ring®
Solve this problem by participating in the unique Reciprocity Ring program where you'll learn how to give and get the help you need to do more than survive but to thrive in todays increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and competitive world. The Reciprocity Ring is a high energy, group-level activity that generates High Quality Connections, Strengthens Networks, Builds Social Capital and Generates Positive Emotions. As a participant you will learn how to make SMART requests and contribute to a “pay it forward” world.
At the end of your Ring experience, you will walk out with a “Wow!”
The reason? People who take part in the Reciprocity Ring meet their actual needs, both personal and professional. They get the information they need. They solve real problems. That’s because the Reciprocity Ring emphasises the importance of solutions.
The Reciprocity Ring does not deal in hypotheticals - its performance is backed up with over 24 years of scientific research on the role of social capital in business and hard data from real-world experience with many of the worlds leading companies and organisations. We record and track the results of the Ring. Our evidence shows that during the Reciprocity Ring experience powerful results are achieved:
- The monetary values of benefits achieved typically exceeds $150,000
- The time saved by participants typically exceeds 1,600 hours
- The Reciprocity Ring builds community, strengthening the network of relationships among participants
- The Reciprocity Ring is transformative - and informative. Not only will you learn solutions to your issues, but you’ll also learn more about your fellow participants, colleagues and co-workers.
What people are saying
The Reciprocity Ring is reliable and proven
More than 20,000 executives, managers, and professionals in many different types of companies, industries, and locations around the world have learned that the Reciprocity Ring always produces results. A small selection of our corporate clients include:
What am I going to get from ths course?
- Learn the power and practice of reciprocity
- Find real solutions to your issues while focusing on contributing to others
- Build trust as you learn about and help one another
- Establish new connections with people who are invested in your success
- We provide all the materials, tools and collateral you need to complete your Ring Journey
- Get a FREE copy of international best-seller The Go-Giver by Bob Burg & John David Mann (Save $25)
- Get FREE access to The Go-Giver Success Accelerator Online Training program via UDEMY (Save $66)
- Morning Tea and refreshments
- Free parking
Who should attend this course?
Learning how the natural flow of giving and receiving drives success is for anyone and everyone who at any point in the course of their everyday life and work finds themselves dealing with other human beings. It doesn't matter if you're just starting out or have many years of experience, are an individual entrepreneur, a member of a team or are a leader of a team or business.
As a result of participating in the Reciprocity Ring program you will have learned how to unlock the power and practice of reciprocity. By optimising the natural flow of giving and receiving you’ll be on the path to greater success in sales, in business and in life. Our goal is not only to help you make a great living, but to help you create a great life. Start your Ring Journey today by reserving your place on our next course.
WHERE & WHEN
Locations for our open programs are yet to be confirmed. However, you can bring the Reciprocity Ring to your workplace or community. Just register your interest below and we'll be in touch.